Countdown to the Savannah Mile
2019 Savannah Mile
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Start: South End of Forsyth Park on Drayton
Finish: Broughton Street on Drayton
First Heat: 8:00 a.m.
Online Registration is Now Closed!
See you at the start line!
PACKET PICK UP:
MAY 24, 2019 AT FLEET FEET 10:00AM – 7:00PM (3405 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404}
MAY 25, 2019 AT FORSYTH PARK 6:30AM TO RACE START
RACE START: 8:00 A.M. FORSYTH PARK
CELEBRATION: JOHNSON SQUARE AFTER LAST RACE 10:00 A.M.
Six unique heats to fit every individual’s level.
- Heat A: 8:00 a.m. Family Fun Run. Families. strollers, and pets
- Heat B: 8:20 a.m. Ages: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19 Girls and Boys
- Heat C: 8:40 a.m. Ages: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 Women and Men
- Heat D: 9:00 a.m. Ages 40-44, 45-49, 5 year age groups up to 80+ Women and Men
- Memory Walk: 9:05 a.m. Families of fallen first responders
- Heroes Heat: 9:30 a.m. All first responders and military – Full Gear or Not.
- Full gear required to compete for the Full Gear*All Out Flag (30 pound minimum gear required)
Awards & Celebration in Johnson Square immediately following Heroes Heat.
Interested in being a sponsor? Click the button below to learn more.