Countdown to the Savannah Mile
2018 Savannah Mile
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2018
Start: South End of Forsyth Park on Drayton
Finish: Broughton Street on Drayton
First Heat: 8:00 a.m.
Registration is now closed!
Six unique heats to fit every individual’s level.
- Heat A: 8:00 a.m. Family Fun Run. Families. strollers, and pets
- Heat B: 8:20 a.m. Ages: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19 Girls and Boys
- Heat C: 8:40 a.m. Ages: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 Women and Men
- Heat D: 9:00 a.m. Ages 40-44, 45-49, 5 year age groups up to 80+ Women and Men
- Memory Walk: 9:05 a.m. Families of fallen first responders
- Heroes Heat: 9:30 a.m. All first responders and military – Full Gear or Not.
- Full gear required to compete for the Full Gear*All Out Flag (30 pound minimum gear required)
Awards & Celebration in Johnson Square immediately following Heroes Heat.
Online registration is now closed! You can still sign up during packet pick up at Fleet Feet on 5/25/18 from 10am-7pm or on race day starting at 6:30 am.
Interested in being a sponsor? Click the button below to learn more.